The Path to Elite Level Leadership is Now Live on Amazon
Learn the program that was developed based on the way elite athletes and Olympics athletes remain at the top of their game. This is the same approach taken by musicians, vocalists, artists, chefs and many other professions.
Elite performers are the ones who win championships, Olympic medals, most valuable player award, all-star recognition, as well as, Emmy, Grammy, Oscars, Tonys, best selling, best of show, Michelin awards, etc.
In this book you will learn the program that has been taught to leaders at all levels from healthcare, business and the military. It has been called the most comprehensive leadership vision by those with extensive corporate and military training. The journey is personalized to the individual’s strengths and produces measurable leadership improvement in as little as 3 months’ time.
The book features a Foreword written by Gina London, Emmy Award winning former CNN Correspondent and CEO of Language of Leadership. It also includes leadership perspectives from these leaders and many more:
- Shellye Archambeau, former CEO of MetricStream
- John Couris, President & CEO of Tampa General Hospital
- Wendell Davis, former National Football League (NFL) player & coach
- Tony Dungy, National Football League (NFL) Super Bowl Champion Coach & NFL Analyst
- Susan Francia, 2-time Olympic Gold Medalist
- E. Gordon Gee, President of West Virginia University
- Bridgette Heller, former President of Danone
- Brent C Jackson, CMO of Mercy General Hospital, a Dignity Health Hospital
- Larry Quinlan, former Global CIO of Deloitte
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, Tony, Grammy & Emmy award winning writer, composer & actor
- Dave Raymond, Co-Creator of Sweet Baby Ray’s Catering and Sauces
- Thomas Sanders, National Football League (NFL) Super Bowl Champion
- Mike Sievert, President & CEO, T-Mobile
- Chris Van Gorder, President & CEO of Scripps Health
- and more
Order your copy of the book today on Amazon at: https://amzn.to/3wCdXZR.
Post a picture of you with the book on social media with the hashtag #elitelevelleadership and receive leadership training discounts and an invite to a special webinar!
Thank you for your support.