Many organizations have questions about how to get started with an analytics initiative. We are a firm believer that starting analytics is not just about the data and technology, but has so many other dimensions. The Healthcare Analytics Readiness Assessment Tool helps assess and document your healthcare organization’s readiness to implement analytics along 6 dimensions: leadership, organizational, personnel, technology, data and process. Only through a thorough analysis of each of these dimensions will an organization fully understand if it is ready to implement analytics and what steps it needs to take to be ready. Each order receives 1 copy of the book Competing on Healthcare Analytics.
After your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours with the link to download your assessment tool.
The Analytics Readiness Assessment tool is a PDF fill-in that addresses 18 readiness requirements across 6 dimension. The total package includes:
- 6 dimensions of readiness
- 18 total readiness requirements
- 15 critical success factors
- Mapping of critical success factors to requirements
- Suggested documentation to support the requirements
- Section dividers to organize the documentation
- 1 copy of the book Competing on Healthcare Analytics