“Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare” Revised Version is Available
A revised version of my book “Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare” was published on Amazon last week. The revision includes a new Foreword and many of the great reviews received on the book. You can save $2 until 12/31/17 on a SIGNED copy on our site at or order an unsigned copy from Amazon at http://a.co/4mDFpnI. The book is based on insights from years of personal research, leadership course instruction, six sigma process training and my personal leadership journey. It presents a unique, proven and comprehensive approach to leadership development that helps create a personalized, continuously-improving leadership game plan for people at any level of the organization to follow. It’s like precision medicine for leaders.
I would like to thank who had a part in making this happen, including, Chris Van Gorder, FACHE, President & CEO of Scripps Health for putting the finishing touches on the book with his Foreword. As I told Chris, this was not about the money, but the message, and if adding his presence to the book helped a person decide to read it and improve their leadership, then we would be successful.
I would also like to thank the healthcare, business and sports people who made time for interviews, including:
- Toby Cosgrove, CEO of the Cleveland Clinic
- Laura Forese, COO of New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Michael Hartke, COO of Northwest Community Healthcare
- Michael Hunt, CEO of St. Vincent’s Health Services, Bridgeport CT
- Gary A. Richberg, RN, BSN, CMPE, CASC, Administrator of Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center
- Michael T. Rowan, formerly President of Catholic Health Initiatives
- Nancy Schlichting, former CEO of Henry Ford Health System
- Grace Terrell, former CEO of Cornerstone Health Care
- Bridgette Heller, President of Danone Nutricia (Netherlands)
- Larry Quinlan, Global CIO of Deloitte
- Thomas Sanders, retired NFL SuperBowl Champion
- Geoff Tollefson, PGA, Director of Golf for the Village of Buffalo Grove
- J.P. Gallagher, CEO of NorthShore University HealthSystem for his conference presentation.
“Leadership is not a skill to be learned, but a process to be refined.”
￩￫$14.95 - $19.95Now, more than ever, we need leaders in healthcare who are well-versed in all aspects of leadership. Unfortunately, the skills that made healthcare leaders successful in the past may not be enough to be successful in the future. Managing change requires a very special set of skills and abilities.
"Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare" is based on the proprietary 5-step Professional Leadership Process which is a personalized, leadership development program based on an individual’s innate qualities and strengths. It is designed as a continually improving process to help leaders develop and adapt a personalized leadership vision and philosophy for utilization in their daily leadership routine. It creates better leaders by incorporating the most often overlooked steps that research indicates are essential to better leadership development. Additionally, it includes the leadership perspectives from several healthcare executives, business executives and sports champions.
Order today and receive your copy signed by Professor Bennett!
Maximum quantity exceededMinimum purchase amount of 0 is required$14.95 - $19.95Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
- Buy 3 at $16.95
- Buy 7 at $14.95