2020 ELITE LEADERSHIP IMPACT AWARD RECIPIENTS
Category : Leadership
Join us in congratulating the 2020 Elite Leadership IMPACT Award recipients. These are the people who make an impact in their organizations, in their industry and in their communities. These are exceptional leaders that people want to work for, people want to hear, and people want to know. Last year, was a tough year for all of us, but these leaders have shown how to continue to make an impact in the face of a pandemic, social justice or both. I have been truly moved by the leadership they have shown.
– John Couris, President & CEO, Tampa General Hospital
– Robert Ford, President & CEO, Abbott
– Gordon Gee, President, West Virginia University
– Maya Moore, WNBA (Women’s National Basketball Association) Champion and Founder, Win with Justice
– Tyler Perry, Founder, Tyler Perry Studios
Over the next few days, I will be posting individual profiles of each recipient. Please follow me to make sure you don’t miss any of them. For more information about the award or the recipients, go to EliteLeadershipAcademy.com/impact.