- Customer Reviews (7)
LEADERSHIP FOR A LIFETIME! It's the last leadership course you should ever need!
Cohort #10 Begins 01/06/20. (25 person max per Cohort)
- Compare and contrast the differences between professional leadership and other programs.
- Explain the 5-steps in the professional leadership process and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
- Construct a personal leadership plan based on an assessment of the individual’s innate qualities & abilities.
- Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
- Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
Program Length: 12-month program with pre-course assessments, a 6-week course with live weekly sessions (will be recorded for those who can't attend the scheduled time), post-course coaching and leadership impact tracking.
Program Audience: Any one interested in becoming a better leader. This course is not industry specific.
- Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare Book
- Professional Leadership Course Online Workbook
- Personality and Leadership Assessment
- Live: 3 post-class 1-on-1 sessions and 1 annual review session via phone, Skype or other real-time interaction
- E-mail: Unlimited, during coaching period
- Additional live coaching is available at an additional cost
Instructor-Participant Ratio: Maximum 25 in order to provide quality instruction and coaching. (Subject to change without notice)
Cohort Start Date: January 6, 2020
View the Program Structure and Course Preview on our training site.
After your purchase, you will be able to download an excerpt of the book and will receive additional registration information via e-mail. You can begin reading the book until your physical copy arrives.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!
7 Reviews for Professional Leadership Online Guided-Study Program - (Cohort #12, Starts 01/06/20)
Helps leaders better understand their role. - Wednesday, September 19, 2018 AnonymousThis course will help the leader understand their role, and how to address difficult situations.
Helps develop better relationships - Thursday, August 30, 2018 AnonymousThe course has allowed me the opportunity to show more humility, empathy, and start developing more personal relationships with managers, peers and followers.
I liked the systematic approach - Monday, August 13, 2018 AnonymousI liked the systematic approach to self-evaluation and peer review. It gave a well-rounded perspective. I like how I can use it for leadership development of all levels of leaders in my organization as well as self-development.
Extremely knowledgeable. - Friday, July 27, 2018 AnonymousProfessor Bennett is efficient and extremely knowledgeable, yet relatable and real!
Great teaching tools - Monday, July 16, 2018 AnonymousProfessor Bryan used his book Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare, as the tool for teaching the class, teaching how to apply leadership qualities, by assessing leadership abilities, developing leadership vision, reflecting on leadership and how to identify a great coach and or mentor.
Helps adjust leadership style. - Tuesday, June 5, 2018 AnonymousTaking this course has allowed me to opportunity to review and adjust my leadership style to become a more effective leader.
10 out of 10 - Tuesday, May 15, 2018 AnonymousGreat course and recommended to all leaders and future leaders.