- Customer Reviews (0)
LEADERSHIP FOR A LIFETIME! It's the last leadership course you should ever need!
Cohort #8 Begins 7/17/19. (30 person max per Cohort)
- Compare and contrast the differences between professional leadership and other programs.
- Explain the 5-steps in the professional leadership process and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
- Construct a personal leadership plan based on an assessment of the individual’s innate qualities & abilities.
- Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
- Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
Program Length: 12-month program with pre-course assessments, a 6-week course with live weekly sessions (will be recorded for those who can't attend the scheduled time), post-course coaching and leadership impact tracking.
Program Audience: Any one interested in becoming a better leader. This course is not industry specific.
- Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare Book
- Professional Leadership Course Online Workbook
- Personality and Leadership Assessment
- Live: 3 post-class 1-on-1 sessions during the first 12 months via phone, Skype or other real-time interaction
- E-mail: Unlimited, during coaching period
- Additional live coaching is available
Instructor-Participant Ratio: Maximum 30 in order to provide quality instruction and coaching. (Subject to change without notice)
Cohort Start Date: July 17, 2019
View the Program Structure and Course Preview on our training site.
After your purchase, you will be able to download an excerpt of the book and will receive additional registration information via e-mail. You can begin reading the book until your physical copy arrives.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!