- Compare and contrast the differences between professional leadership and other programs.
- Explain the 5-steps in the professional leadership process and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
- Construct a personal leadership plan based on an assessment of the individual’s innate qualities & abilities.
- Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
- Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
Course Length: 2 full days
A 1-Day Accelerated leadership course is also available for experienced senior leaders. The course covers all of the topics in the 2-day course, but is delivered at a more accelerated pace to accommodate senior executives’ busy schedules. Select “1-Day Accelerated Course” on the Contact Us form link below.
Compare the Onsite Professional Leadership Training Course Options
Course Audience: Executive leaders and emerging leaders at hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers and physician practices.
- Prescribing Leadership in Healthcare Book
- Professional Leadership Course Workbook
- DiSC Assessment
- Live: 3 monthly post-class 1-on-1 sessions (1/month) via phone, Skype or other real-time interaction, plus 1 annual follow up
- E-mail: Unlimited, during coaching period
- Additional live coaching is available
CONTACT US FOR PRICING & SCHEDULING
|Day #||Topic||Learning Objectives|
The Nature of Leadership
- Leadership Definition
- Innate Qualities
Professional Leadership Process
|1. Compare and contrast the differences between professional leadership and other programs.
2. Define the various components of the leadership definition.
3. Explain the 5-steps in the professional leadership process and how they interrelate to create better leaders.
|Assessing Leadership Capabilities|
- Personality Assessment
- Leadership Assessment
Developing a Leadership Vision
|1. Examine the individual's behavioral strengths and weaknesses through the use of a personality assessment.
2. Prepare a leadership assessment based on individual and group leadership perceptions.
3. Construct a personal leadership vision based on an assessment of the individual's innate qualities & abilities, personality assessment and leadership assessment.
|Living Your Vision||1. Construct a personal leadership plan based on the on the personal leadership vision.
2. Examine the 6-tools a leader can use to execute on their leadership plan every day.
|Reflecting on Leadership|
Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
Practicing Professional Leadership
Closing Thoughts on Leadership
|1. Formulate a self-reflection plan that incorporates individual quiet-time and environment assessments.
2. Identify current and potential mentors and coaches and plan for regular encounters.
3. Develop a plan to execute the professional leadership process every day.
Instructor-Participant Ratio: Maximum 24 participants with 1 instructor for every 18 students in order to provide quality instruction and coaching. (Subject to change without notice)
Faculty: Professor Bryan Bennett