Welcome to the Competing on Healthcare Analytics Center of Excellence (COE)
The healthcare industry generally recognizes the need for population health management. It has the potential to save lives, improve health and save money. A key component of population health management is analytics. But, as widely accepted as the need for population health management is the fact that most don’t know where to start. A survey of healthcare executives by Stoltenberg Consulting revealed that 41% of respondents identified data analytics and business intelligence as a priority for the year 2015. The problem is that 84% of them have questions about where to start their implementation efforts.
The book, Competing on Healthcare Analytics: The Foundational Approach to Population Health Analytics will help. Competing on Healthcare Analytics is a practical guide to implementing population health analytics. The book makes a clear argument for how a healthcare analytics initiative should be implemented using a foundational approach. This book includes:
- A detailed healthcare transformation model which tracks the progression of analytics to become an “Analytics Focused” healthcare organization;
- A discussion of the value of using the foundational approach;
- Research studies performed with healthcare organization participants supporting the approach;
- A healthcare organization readiness assessment;
- An implementation roadmap with critical success factors.
The book is packed with over 100 pages of advice along and over 30 full-color diagrams. Healthcare organizations should re-assess their approach to implementing population health analytics after reading this Competing on Healthcare Analytics.
Content | Books | Templates | Presentation Materials